Covid-19 Safety Measures
Updated: December 2020
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Vincent De Lima Fitness are following advice from Public Health England, the government and the NHS for the safety of our staff, our clients and members. We are monitoring the situation and will be updating this page frequently in line with new measures and precautions.
We are committed to making our facilities and classes clean and safe. We require your commitment to each other – we are in this together. We adhere to the latest Government guidelines and take the safety of our staff, clients and members very seriously. We require you to do the same. Thank you for your help.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO MAKE CLASSES SAFE FOR OUR COMMUNITY
CLASS SIZES LIMITED
Class numbers will be limited to ensure participants are socially distanced. This limit is based on government guidelines for indoor exercise that participants of indoor exercise have sufficient space per person to ensure adequate airflow.
You must book in advance in order to attend a class. This is due to the limit in class sizes and to support the NHS Test and Trace programme. Booking closes 30mins prior to class time. If you are unsure on how to book, we can guide you over the phone beforehand. If you would like to bring a friend, THEY MUST BOOK IN. You can book in for PAYG sessions via https://www.vincentdelima.com or for our PROmembership program please visit https://delimacoaching.com
ONE WAY FLOW ENTERING & EXITING
We have set up a one-way flow of traffic for entering and exiting the building. We will advise how to do this safely, please help us by wearing a mask whilst entering and exiting each class.
PLEASE DO NOT HANG AROUND
I love chatting with you all and I know you may be missing the people you go to class with, but unfortunately at this time we are required to ensure that everyone stays safe and reduces the risk of spreading the virus by making sure we spend as little time with people outside of our household as possible, especially indoors. This means that once the class has finished you will need to vacate the room as soon as possible.
WEARING OF MASKS
Please wear a face mask to and from your spot, including using the wash rooms or placing equipment back. You do not need to wear your mask during the class as it could prevent you from breathing adequately which could be dangerous whilst exercising.
WASHING OF HANDS
Please wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds or use the hand sanitiser (provided) as you enter the building and when you are leaving.
DON’T ARRIVE TOO EARLY
Please avoid arriving more than 15 mins early for the class as we want to avoid congestion or gathering in groups.
WIPE EQUIPMENT BEFORE & AFTER
We sanitise all equipment before and after each use. Feel free to wipe your own equipment down for your own peace of mind.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LIVE WITH HAVE SYMPTOMS
Do not leave home or come to class if you or someone you live with has any of the following:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
For the latest guidance visit:
SIGNING IN WHEN YOU ARRIVE
We sign in each and every person on arrival and all participants names are kept on file. Please check that you are signed in with us on arrival.
NHS TEST & TRACE BARCODE
Please ensure you scan the NHS Test & Trace barcode every time you enter the building.
ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING
There are floor markings to help you make sure you stay 2m+ distance from other participants at all times. Please keep all personal items to a minimum and on your spot. Avoid using ledges.
- Please do not gather in groups whilst waiting for class and keep at least 1m distance from each other. For all classes, arrive as close to your class time as possible. Booking closes 30mins prior to the class start time
- Scan the QR code on entry to your NHS app that way we are keeping each other safe by alerting our group should there be an infection
- Please wear a face mask when entering – we will try to get everyone to their space safely and as quickly as possible and then you can remove them
- Your space is marked out, please stay in this area at all times and avoid crossing other participants
- Please keep personal items to a minimum and keep them on your spot, avoid using ledges
- Use the Hand Sanitisers available each time you enter or exit the building
- We make sure all the equipment is cleaned before each use, feel free to wipe down equipment before or after use
- Toilets are in use at all venues, please wear your mask to and from your spot. Please remember, by passing another participant without a mask you may be putting yourself or others at risk
- Masks then ON for exiting, and row by row out through the main entrance or one way system
- Please follow the guidance in and around our facilities and check back to this page for updates
Since reopening, we have successfully welcomed members back, with safety measures in place as we continue to play a vital role in the nation’s fight against COVID19.
Vincent De Lima Fitness is fully insured and accredited by EMD UK, CIMSPA, Les Mills and Premier Global NASM.
Thank you for your help and support,
Vincent De Lima Fitness